This practical, self-serve workbook is designed to accompany Strengthscope (TM), a leading strengths assessment profiler, and the only strengths tool with the option to receive 360 degree feedback from up to 8 raters who have had an opportunity to observe the individual’s behaviour at work.
The workbook takes the user on a simple 4-A Strengths to Success development process.
Through this process, the user will learn how to:
- Build a good AWARENESS of their strengths (what energises them and keeps them going) and risks that might undermine their performance and success.
- Take positive and focused ACTION to put their strengths to the test by using them in new and different ways to develop and achieve their goals. They will also learn how to reduce limiting weaknesses and overdone strengths.
- Develop more AGILITY to use the right strengths at the right time in the right way. This requires people to become increasingly aware of the situations they find themselves in and to move outside their comfort zone to gain skills, knowledge and experience in unfamiliar work situations.
- Celebrate ACHIEVEMENT and build reinforcing cycles of success that feed higher levels of confidence, motivation and performance.
The workbook is an ideal tool for use by organisations, individuals, coaches and consultants.
It can be used in a number of ways including:
Supporting individual personal development or coaching discussions
- During performance dialogues or appraisals
- Helping people make career choices or find a suitable role
- Accelerating the performance of hi-potentials and key successors
- Leadership development
- Team building workshops